HEAT EXCHANGER DESIGN
Extreme Engineering provides thermal and ASME CODE mechanical designs along with shop drawings for all possible TEMA configurations shell and tube heat exchangers.
We have 30+ years experienced chemical & mechanical engineers to perform these designs.
We provide following services on Shell & tube heat exchanger.
- Thermal design of shell & Tube heat exchangers.
- Mechanical calculation as per ASME Section VIII Div1, TEMA Standards & API 660 of all TEMA Type & Class (BEM, NEN, AEU, BEL, AEL, AES, BKU,BFU etc.)
- Fitness-for-service evaluations for heat exchangers to assure the structural integrity of equipment.
- Finite Element Analysis for heat exchangers and heat exchanger components.
- Fatigue Analysis to calculate the fatigue life of Heat Exchangers with pressure cycles, temperature cycles and start-up / shut-down cycles.
- Calculation of minimum retirement thickness values for existing Heat Exchangers / Heat Exchanger components to maximize the remaining safe and useful life.
- General arrangement drawing & detailed fabrication drawing.
- Material Selection- Our experienced engineers can offer you proper materials in high temperature, or for very corrosive services.
- Optimization studies- We can offer optimized heat recovery exchangers to increase your profits.
- Detailed Bill of material.
- Heat Exchanger Costing for bidding.